A Word of Caution
The public view of the executive and life coaching business has undergone massive transformation in the past couple of years. Individuals and businesses realize the importance of hiring a knowledgeable life coach in terms of achieving success and staying blissful and content with their businesses and lives. Thus, there’s no denying the fact that the demand for life coaches has gone up massively. However, the sad truth is that inexperienced people are turning into coaches and disrupting the entire life coaching business and industry. Many of these coaches don’t have formal life coaching training and knowledge and are simply fooling people and businesses. It has therefore become important for both individuals and businesses that they search for the best life coach for advancement and success.
Tips for Selecting a Life Coach
When it comes to choosing a life coach for yourself or/and your businesses make sure you use the below mentioned tips and suggestions:
- Ask colleagues / your HR / friends for any references.
- Check out as many life coaches as possible online.
- Read feedbacks of their clients.
- Choose the best 3 of them and meet them in person.
- Determine whether the coach is capable of understanding your specific situation and challenges you face.
- Ask them about their certificates and experiences. Read about them online (articles). So you can find out some skills and background.
- Let them explain terms and conditions, type of services, confidentiality, contract and pricing clearly.
- Look for someone who can inspire, guide and encourage you despite the challenges and situations in your life and career.
You need to choose a coach who is not “nice” but professional. Ideally, you should get positive vibes from a life coach and if you don’t get that then maybe that coach isn’t meant for you. An experienced life coach is capable of identifying your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to grow and succeed in business. If the coach fits all the above mentioned criteria and is willing to go a step further to help you then it is definitely a win-win situation for you, your workforce and business.
Best thing would be to go for 3-5 sessions to understand and see how it goes.
Best wishes, Jasmin Waldmann
Also interesting is this article ‘Set Your Own Pace, Live Your Life‘ for you.
Jasmin Waldmann is a well renowned international Life Coach. She guides people of any age, occupations, stress management, gender or nationality to find their inner happiness & balance, strengthen the inner self and guide how to become more successful and healthy – in business and private life. Jasmin helps in a team-character way to a life full of joy and satisfaction.
Share your feedback, questions, experiences and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and read more articles here: www.jasminwaldmann.com/blog