Just as superficial materialism is not a healthy balance, neither is total intellectualism. So we need to find a healthy balance between the two in order to lead meaningful lives. Here are a few things you can do to reconnect your mind with your body which will help with self-development, work-life balance and calmness. These are “grounding” techniques that help you to get that essential mind-body connection.
- Dance to some songs you like
- Write down some of your thoughts
- Sing a song
- Meditate (focus on your breath)
- Listen to music (without doing other things at that time)
- If you feel “disconnected” with yourself since a period of time, then a simple walk (without cell phone), Pilates or Pilardio® are good things to do.
Wish you all success, Jasmin Waldmann
Read also: Your personal movement
Jasmin Waldmann is a well renowned international Life Coach. She guides people of any age, occupations, stress management, gender or nationality to find their inner happiness & balance, strengthen the inner self and guide how to become more successful and healthy – in business and private life. Jasmin helps in a team-character way to a life full of joy and satisfaction.
Share your feedback, questions, experiences and suggestions to email@example.com and read more articles here: www.jasminwaldmann.com/blog